Full Service Package
Our Full Service Package provides the benefit of having one of our professional and experienced property managers assume the day to day management of their property, along with the assistance of our property service coordinators. Additionally, financial services are provided by our professional accounting staff.
Many people do not realize the amount of work, care and attention required to properly administer the business of a condominium corporation or commercial building. The range of tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Communication with condo board members, property owners, tenants and maintenance staff;
- Coordination of contractors for projects and repairs;
- The collection of condo fees;
- Follow up for By-law violations;
- Invoice processing and preparation of monthly corporation financials;
- Coordinate with lawyers for collection services if needed;
Your Keystone Grey Property Manager is here to ensure that the proper administration of these and other tasks are carried out diligently, and in a timely manner.
Please contact our office to discuss the options available
- Securing and negotiating annual contracts as well as obtaining quotes for cost effective equipment and services;
- Handling of inquiries and actively solving problems and concerns as they arise;
- Supervise building operations including overseeing preventative maintenance, regular maintenance and emergency repairs;
- 24-hour emergency assistance;
- Attendance at monthly/quarterly board meetings as well as annual general meetings, depending on the individual needs of the corporation;
- and the list goes on.